Have a Need?

• Victoria O. GarciaVictoria O. Garcia
    Keymaster
    #12096 |

How can I Know Somebody Houston help you? Post your needs here. Looking for a babysitter? Someone to drive you to the airport?

• Emily DietleEmily Dietle
    Keymaster
    #12472 |

Hello ladies! Know anyone fresh out of college and looking for creative design work? I’m looking for graphic artists, web designers, and copywriters to work with. Send them my way. I will want to review their LinkedIn profile (if available) and their portfolio.

They can review information at http://designimpet.us and https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilydietle.

• ElizabethPudwill
    Keymaster
    #12485 |

One of our FB members is looking for a job. Customer Service, Call Center experience. She needs our help!

• Anonymous
      #12488 |

Here are a couple of listings from BJM. Hope it helps!

1. Customer Service Representative/AR/AP The Woodlands, TX
      Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:33 am (PDT) . Posted by: “Info MCI”

General Job Description
      Our construction company is looking for a responsible individual with strong customer service with bookkeeping experience.

The ideal candidate must be self-directed, have a natural sense of urgency and willing to take ownership in managing day to day operations. Candidate must possess experience in customer service, QuickBooks, accounts payable, accounts receivable and office administration. Applicant must be able to multitask and prioritize job duties, while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
      Additional responsibilities will include assistance in marketing, development of relationships with customers and county agencies. The right individual will be able to create a positive culture for customers, vendors and staff. Consistently looking for ways for the company to grow, improve and become more efficient. Assist in other job duties as assigned for multiple owner related businesses.
      Bilingual a plus

Job Tasks and Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
      * Providing general office assistance (answering phones, providing purchase orders, ordering supplies, etc.)
      * Preparing correspondence (internal and external)
      * Maintaining database of customers and all services performed
      * Creating work orders and follow up on pending scheduled maintenance visits
      * Accounts payable and receivable
      * Reporting to county agencies

Skills, Knowledge and Abilities

* Strong written and verbal communication skills
      * Microsoft Word
      * Microsoft Excel
      * Microsoft Outlook
      * QuickBooks
      * Ability to build positive working relationships
      * Experience with SAFE, RMSYS and general aerobic system maintenance installation and knowledge of dirt/site work a plus.

Pay based on experience. Please send salary requirements and resume to fax or email listed below. Offering Health Insurance, Vacation pay, 401(K) & Holiday pay. No Phone calls, please.

Sincerely,
      Management
      Fax: 281-419-9139
      info@meinersconstruction.com<mailto:info@meinersconstruction.com>

2. Customer Service/Order Entry Assistant(s): Long-term Temp
      Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm (PDT) . Posted by: “Andrea Thorp”
      RT Connections is a full-service personnel agency working to fill the
      following job opportunity for our client:

FAR NORTHWEST (Waller, Texas – just past Cypress on 290) manufacturing
      company needs customer service/order entry assistants for a long-term
      contract assignment starting early July and running through the end of 2015.
      The assignment requires strong customer service experience, someone who is
      self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
      confident talking to all levels within an organization, as well as
      responding to external client inquiries. Detail-oriented and highly
      organized, FAST ACCURATE data entry and database skills. Qualified resumes
      will show SOLID AND RECENT customer service AND data entry experience. Will
      pay $15-17/hour, depending on exact experience. Client ready to review
      resumes and schedule interviews ASAP.

Candidates will be tested on data entry speed/accuracy as well as the MS
      Office programs, and we do honor the test scores from other agencies.
      Interested candidates, please send your current resume in WORD format to
      career@rt-connections.com <mailto:career@rt-connections.com> . No phone
      calls please! First step is to send a current resume showing the
      above-referenced background, skills and/or experience.

If you are already registered with our agency and we have not called you to
      discuss this opportunity, please send us your updated resume and we will
      follow up with you ASAP!!!

Thank you!!!

Warmest regards,
      Andrea Thorp
      RT Connections
      Bringing the right people together.

• Alicia Waiters
    Participant
    #12569 |

Hey ladies! I am in need of a new job! I am a Mobile Bra Fitter for LiviRae Lingerie, which is my side business. I was recently laid off from GE Oil & Gas Pressure Control and am interested in continuing my main career! My last position was Commercial Manager and I also previously held the positions of Project Manager and Project Coordinator. I have experience in managing projects and processes, creating processes, and proposal creation and coordination. I am looking across all industries for a good fit. Please let me know if you can help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.